336 Sunset Dr, Pompano Beach, FL – 33062
Ocean View Boutique Condominium 2/2 + Den
Starting from under $650,000
- All units are 2 bedrooms 2 baths plus den, prices start under $650,000
- Unit size ranging from 1,450 to 1,657
- Ocean and Intracoastal views
- Floor-to-ceiling glass
- 9-foot ceilings
- Wraparound balconies with glass railings
- Gourmet kitchens with waterfall edge island, stainless steel Bosch appliances, Quartz countertops and integrated lighting
- Porcelain floors
- Laundry room with washer and dryer
- Designer-ready with interior finish packages including three cabinetry, two countertop, and two floor choices
- 1 penthouse with rooftop terrace including private Jacuzzi and summer kitchen
- Private consultation services with Steven G.
- Smart home packages including intelligent climate controls and digital thermostat
- Pre-wired for high-speed internet and Wi-Fi
- Covered parking garage pre-wired for electrical charge station
- Lobbies and common areas designed by Steven G.
- Expansive rooftop with summer kitchen, grill, and seating area
- Second floor full-service fitness center with swimming pool and sauna
- Club Room with kitchenette
- Storage unit for every resident
- Bike racks
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- Pet-friendly – two pets allowed (80 pounds or less each)
- Leasing: 4 times a year, one month minimum
About Pompano Beach:
ARYA is two minutes from the beach and all the exciting new development around the beach. Imagine walking out the front door of your luxury home feeling the ocean breeze as you stroll into an oasis of retail stores, top-notch eateries, and beach waves.
Pompano Beach is becoming the next hot spot for real estate development. The city of Pompano recently opened a $20-million-dollar parking garage near their $10 million dollars renovated beach, making it one of the best beaches in South Florida. The city is also converting the area surrounding the beach into a walkable shopping district with the inception of two plush restaurants on the sand and plenty of retail shops.